Salon de la Radio/ European Radio Show - Exposition / Débats / Métiers - Exhibition / Conferences / Crafts

Overheated cables thought to have caused Lopik fire - from Media Network Weblog


Rédigé le Samedi 16 Juillet 2011 à 19:12 | Lu 224 commentaire(s)



The fire in the Lopik transmission tower in IJsselstein yesterday is thought to have been caused by overheated cables, according to the director of owner NOVEC in an interview with NOS. “We have concluded that a number of cables become overheated and partially burned, We now assume that that was the cause, but the [...]

Source : http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/mediauk/rnews/~3/yb...